Tracking and Analytics
Psoriasis Club respects your privacy and we will never pass on any information about our members that is stored on our
- Members email address is stored on the database when they register, it can be changed in their control panel at
- All members passwords are automagically encrypted when entered, it is not possible for anyone to retrieve them and they
can be changed at anytime.
- Members IP addresses are stored on the computer from first registration and any posts made to help us combat spam.
- Each member has a personal notepad in their control panel, but no other members can see what is in there.
- Psoriasis Club does not track your movements to or from other websites, or use any third-party tracking tools.
are not. See Here
- AWStats and Google Analytics are used by Psoriasis Club but no personal information is gathered.
Your privacy is important to us and we make every effort possible to protect our members, but like everywhere on the
internet we recommand you only share what you are comfortable with. We also recommend you change your password occasionally
and never use the same one you use elsewhere. Some also have a dedicated email address just for use at Psoriasis Club.
We are the only totally independent psoriasis website and your personal details are of no interest to us.
Should you have any further questions please do contact us.